5/21/11

Palaces and Calluses by Rebecca Woodhead












Very excellent romance story. I liked the dog, but Mary is cool too. lol read it for yourself and remember what romance is about. I am looking forward to when Rebecca becomes a narrator. Her voice is lovely, clear and a pleasure to listen to. 
To get a copy of her book that is now on Amazon you can either get it off Amazon or from her links twitter @rebeccawoodhead  or webpage. http://rebeccawoodhead.com She lives in The Cotswolds, England, you know how all of us cozy mystery lovers like books that take place in the Cotswolds. Living there should give Rebecca some good ideas for writing a new book, a cozy mystery we hope.

2 comments :

cooking varieties said...

hi jennie, my first time here,was blog walking and saw you at networkblog. do visit me and leave comment ok. looking forward.
followed you at googles but i cant follow you at networkblog, cos my limit's up.
very nice blog and to revisit :)

cookingvarieties said...

hi Jennie,its great to be friends with you in cyber:)
i never thought the comment via email to me a few months ago, comes from you. i thought she was just a local visitor.
didnt know she's also a blogge. mysterious ways.
so, did you ever visit my blog again after that email? :)
now , i managed to rectify that problem and my blog looks even cleaner now.
my eyes cant take the whites very much. it hurts, glaring for me.

wow! you have been on audio books for 10 years, you must have a great memory retention power.
i cant do that, i need pages to re-read.

it's definitely an assset for you, cos you will be able to do other things at the same time. i love comments from great minds. have a nice day.